RE: When

Hi James

I'd start listening/monitoring as soon as possible, although I suspect that
they'll take most of today, or even until tomorrow after their first sleep
period, before they get the SAREX stuff working.

Anyway, I switched on and left my packet station logging activity on 145.800
when I left for work this morning, just in case.

73
Ray (ZS6RSW)