A Space-filled night

Well with the launch of STS-93, I have begun my vigil of listening to the
HF broadcasts of WA3NAN, and NASA TV.  While listening, I decided to listen
to the MIR pass coming over. To my delight, I heard voices on 143.625, and
packet running on the packet frequency.

This is pretty cool! Is there any way I can get a SWL card from the 143.625
reception? I already have R0MIR-1, and I know where to send the cards for
WA3NAN.

-Cedrick

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Aurora, Illinois
Systems Analyst/Programmer
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO Contest Station online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

Intranet: http://ihacs10/c1johnso

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot