Re: Is Eileen Collins the daughter of Mike Collins, from Apollo 11

Webber, Ray wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm sure I read somewhere that Eileen Collins, the commander of STS-93, is
> the daughter (or family) of Mike Collins, the command module pilot of Apollo
> 11.  However, that appears to be incorrect.  Does anyone know for sure?
>
> 73
> Ray (ZS6RSW)

As I recall Mike Collins had 2 daughters, but for the life of me can't remember
their names, I would guess they are in their mid to late 30's now ... but this
would be a little too much of a coincidence ... scheduled launch on July 20 ....
Dan Golden is not that perverse!!!

John
K0UWT

http:members.dialnet.net/jstone