SAREX APRS Packet?

It is probable that SAREX will usually be in VOICE mode over the USA when
the astronauts are awake, and hopefully be in PACKET mode when they sleep.
Here is my (uninformed) guess based on the timeline of when you might
expect to operate some PACKET under the above assumptions:

SLEEP:  Astronauts are on the following sleep schedule:

JULY  20th 0436      UTC  Launch
      21st 0200      UTC  SAREX is unpacked and set up
      21st 1430-2230 UTC  First sleep period with SAREX
      22nd 1330-2130 UTC  Second sleep period with SAREX
      23rd 1230-2030 UTC  Third sleep period with SAREX
      24th 0430      UTC  Stow SAREX

Looking at the orbit, I draw the following approximate conclusions:

*  The crew is awake over the USA and S.Africa (expect Voice?)
*  The crew sleeps over S.America, C.Africa and India (Packet?)
*  The crew sleeps over early Australia passes (Packet?)
*  Spain and Italy will see some sleep time passes (Packet?)

So stations outside the USA may have good opportunities to play with the
SAREX packet system and APRS.  THe above are very crude approximations.
Expect anything at any time!

de WB4APR, Bob