Re: July 20 deadline to vacate 145.79

Thanks for the nice summary, Cap!  I've been very impressed and pleased
with the way the hamsat and APRS communities have been able to resolve
this issue.  Very professional.

The APRS QSY not only helps SAREX on STS-93 but it is crucial to the
ongoing amateur radio operations coming up soon on the International
Space Station.

Remember that APRS activities are encouraged on STS-93!  Details on
http://garc.gsfc.nasa.gov/~kc6rol/sts93.html are courtesy of Bob
Bruninga and the APRS Working Group.
	73,
	Will Marchant, KC6ROL