STS-93 SAREX Mission

SAREX enthusiasts:

For those that are interested, the STS-93 mission press kit can be viewed at:

http://www.shuttlepresskit.com/STS-93/index.htm

I hope you all have fun with SAREX on this flight.

After this flight, our next milestone is the launch of ARISS (Amateur Radio
on the International Space Station) hardware on the STS-101 mission.
STS-101 is tentatively scheduled for launch in December of this year.  Stay
tuned--some exciting press releases will soon follow.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
US Delegate to the ARISS Team