TNC on MIR - he's trying!

During the 0100MDT pass (0700z), I recorded the one side of a conversation
with Jean-Piere on MIR. He mentions that the packet TNC won't transmit and
something about not being able to send images. I'll have to re-play it a
couple times to pull out the particulars. He also says he's working on the
TNC. Seems he's listening and answering calls while he's working.

Drop me a note if you're interested in the rather large WAV file.

73 de Tate

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater