Any ideas?

While waiting for the fireworks display at approximately 7,000 ft elev.
in the San Bernardino Mts. (~33.68/116.) of southern California, at
approx. 9:15 p.m., I noticed two small objects which appeared like small
stars traveling about 2 mins apart from west to east.  About 5 minutes
later a much brighter and bigger object went over from south to north
but didn't appear to be a plane.  Can anyone tell me if I had a visual
on MIR or some other satellite(s)?

Tnx & 73,
BettyAnn, KC6ING