Fw: Amateur Radio SSTV from Mir

    HELLO All,
            I wish to thank all of those who responded to my inquiry.  I
especially wish to thank Ghislain RUY, F1HDD/ON1RG.   He has forwarded the
following URL where the  story and a detailed picture of the  referenced
very
interesting emblem may be viewed in detail:

http://www.cnes.fr/perseus.html

                          73, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF.
> From: Farrell Winder <fwinder@one.net>
> To: sarex@AMSAT.ORG; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; atv@atv.tallahassee.net
> Subject: Amateur Radio SSTV from Mir
> Date: Sunday, July 04, 1999 2:34 PM
>
> 	During the last 2 days I am certain many have copied the very excellent
> SSTV pictures from the Mir Space Station.  One of these  pictures sent
July