MIR SSTV sunday

Hi

Today, after our local ARC FD (we were out all day, on top of an hill,
putting up our new repater tower :), when I returned home I had the
nice surprise of 2 nice Jean Pierre pic's.
They were sent during different orbit's (0930 and 1115z), and one
shows him holding the radio mic on his hand. No doubt he was in
qso with someone before he sent the picture.
But what is really nice on both is his expression:
he sure is having a lot of fun up there.

I hope had a great FD! Have a nice week!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT