RE: MIR TNC Problem

>===== Original Message From "Dr Dave Larsen [ PhD ]" <doc@volcano.net> =====
> It seems that the Data wire going from the TNC to the radio
>is off or broken - or lets hope the crew just needs to re-seat
>the con. going into the radio

Dave,
 I noticed on the 18:05UTC pass over Louisiana that the problem seems to be
the lack of audio on the XMT side. The TNC seemed to be digipeating and
responding to MY up signals, but I got only carrier and NO AUDIO on the
downlink. Maybe they have some kind of audio interrupt for when they transmit
VOICE that wasn't switched back to the packet TNC.
 I'm with you in hoping they get it reset soon!
73,
Bob WB5FBS
Hammond, LA