SAREX WG chairperson interview

Roy Neal is the chairperson for the SAREX Working Group.  The other SWG
members are
        Frank Bauer KA3HDO representing AMSAT-NA.
        Matt Bordelon KC5BTL representing NASA.  (Matt is the SAREX
Principal
Investigator.)  Matt is vice-president of the Johnson Space Center
amateur radio club.
        Rosalie White WA1STO of the ARRL.

The SWG reports to Pam Bacon at NASA Headquarters.  The SWG and staff
were the ones that briefed NASA International Space Station (ISS)
management with requests for a permanent amateur radio station on ISS.
Everything that was asked for by the SWG was granted by the ISS
management.
        73s,
        Will Marchant, KC6ROL
        AMSAT-NA SAREX Operations Manager