Re: Mir and SSTV

Hi Ned:

The current MAREX-NA SSTV schedule for Mir is a little random.
I have been talking with Energia every week discussing projects for both Mir and
ISS.
The tentative plan is for the Mir crew to send MORE SSTV images, as time
permits.
However it will still be a little random, mostly on weekends.

I ran some tests with the Mir crew using the Kenwood Hand-held SSTV system, with
good results.
I was actually able to receive an SSTV image from Mir with the Rubber duck (good
pass 60 degree elevation).

Good luck and keep supporting Mir.

Miles WF1F MAREX-NA

"Raybould, Edward (Ned) S" <Edward_Raybould@dscc.dla.mil> on 06/15/99 03:45:29