Mir and SSTV

To all:

I recently had an exciting experience using my Kenwood TH-D7A HT.  I was
successful in having an APRS packet digipeat through MIR, and being heard by
other ground stations.  I would now like to try working Mir on SSTV, or at
least Mir SSTV transmissions.  Do the cosmonauts have a particular schedule
that they follow regarding SSTV transmissions, or does one just have to be
lucky and catch them sending SSTV?

73,

Ned Raybould, N8OIF