MIR back on SSTV

Hi

Just a quick note to let you know
I heard SSTV signals from MIR at 1310-1316z 13Jun.
Unfortunadly, due the low elevation/weak signal I was
unable to decode any pic :(

BTW, yesterday JP was heard over Europe all day long.
However he made very few qso's. He had a sked with a station
from Marseille (F1OKN???), and during several consecutive orbits
he spoke a lot about his life on board, the projects, the future,
the planes he was pilot, etc, etc. I bet there was a TV crew recording
that ;)

Have a nice day

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT