Re: !!!

In 1984 while still under communist rule, I would often recieve Christmas
(a Christian holiday) cards from Governement organizations in the Soviet
Union.  99% of my mail from communist countries at the time were sifted
through.  I often wondered if it was us or them doing the opening, then
it came, a letter from Turkey  ( I think) had been opened, and the feds
put their paperwork in the envelope and mailed it to me, a classic
screw-up, all their little checklists, red marks government seals and
everthing!  Think our mail's secure???  I wonder what happend to my
original letter, they could have at least sent it to me themselves!

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KK7RC
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America
In use: Kenwood: TM-251A/E, TS-570d, Yaesu: FT-8100R, FT-2500M, FT50rd,
Realistic: DX-394, Icom: IC-706MKII, Uniden: BC-200xlt, BC-760xlt,
 Whistler: CO403DC scanning video reciever 55-806 MHz