Re: !!!

As far as not receiving stuff from the Soviets, it is
that either (probably both) that their postal system
is corrupt, or that the KGB goes through suspisious
mail. This is common knowledge for those in the old
Soviet bloc. Those of is in the "free world" assume
secure delivery of our mail, in the old Soviet Bloc,
it is assumed that things will be opened, and gone
through...

My daughter has a pen pal in Russia, we have first
hand experience of our mail being opened, and stuff
end up missing...

===

Check out Mike's Web page:

  http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj