!!!

I get it, the Soviets are only interested in Ed McMahon million dollar
give-aways!!

Perhaps if we wrote on the package:

This brown wrapper contains $50.00 American CASH, open QUICK!

We'd get our QSL cards quicker.

Sound like a BIG load of it to me, how more direct can you get than
sending a letter to their Sputnik QSL bureau?

Disappointed as I am about never receiving for my self, nor my girlfriend
any reply at all to any packet EVER, I don't complain, as I imagine they
have other things to do, besides, they were prompt when she sent for a
QSL card for voice QSO with MIR.  Perhaps it's low priority to QSL
something little more than a model.

Kurt