[keps] orb99162.2l.amsat and [keps] orb99162.amsat

Hi

I often wonder why the keps of some of the sats in these lists are different
(between amsat format and 2 line format).

Just for fun, I generally load the keps into my InstantTrack in the order in
which I receive them.  With the above ones I first loaded the 2 line keps,
and them the amsat ones.  I always find a few sats where the second set of
keps updates a few satellite which were already updated by the first set.  I
would have assumed that these are merely different representations (formats)
of the same keps, and that there would be no difference.

Does anyone have any comments?

73
Ray (ZS6RSW)