MIR info - No Packet today!

Greetings!

On the 1630z pass today, I noticed NO packet traffic of any kind from MIR.
This was a marginal pass, low on the horizon - maxed out at 10 degrees. Just
as MIR was leaving my window of opportunist, I heard a voice. I called back,
"KC7ZRU from Wyoming" and in English I heard, "Didn't get the call Wyoming,
here comes the Image that was asked for" and SSTV started right away.

Not only didn't have my SSTV software up and running, but MIR went over the
horizon for me. Even if I'd have had the SSTV running, I've been lucky to get
1/4 of the image. Can't hardly wait another 90 min for the next pass! Looks
like SSTV is here for today at least.

Anyone know how to get a voice QSL for MIR? Can anyone else confirm with me?

73 de Tate
--
                  KC7ZRU      |  In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |   UARC Repeater