SAREX flight configurations

Hi

I was surfing the web looking for more infos about next SAREX mission,
when I stop by JSC Sarex page about SAREX payload flight configurations.
I already knew about it, but I must say I never saw that information so
well explained on that page. Congratulations.
But even with all the details, there are some questions I still don't
have
an answer:

- what SSTV modes exactly were used???
- what's the difference beetwen FSTV and FASTV???
- what are the specifications for both???

Thanks in advance for your reply.

F.Costa, CT1EAT