[Fwd: 6-8-99 status]

Please note the earlier launch date.  Things should firm up at the FRR
on July 8.

Bob will be happy to hear that digipeating has been enabled through the
TNC on this mission.

There will be some frequency changes for SAREX operations on STS-93.
We'll get those out pretty soon.  We are transitioning over to
International Space Station frequencies and this will be the first use
of the new plan.
	73s,
	Will Marchant, KC6ROL
	AMSAT-NA SAREX Operations Manager