Re: Sending POSIT DATA to a THD7 walkie

Still confused, could anyone do me the favour to tell me what
the UNPROTO and BTEXT message should look like for a position
of 60.18N and 11.47E?

This will show my position in clear text on both the THD7 display
and on the APRS screen?

My next MIR pass should be in 1h 35m, hope packet mode is
operational.

Regards,

Per Molund
LC3WAT