Fwd: MIR

I wonder if Amateur radio will be on after the crew
abandons ship? If so, it is my guess that the packet
will be on. In light of this, and in light of the fact
that the "agreed upon" schedule of SSTV being on
during the weekends hasn't happened since March, I
would like to make a suggestion:

Perhaps the packet/SSTV schedule be "reversed" for a
while. In other words, SSTV on during the week, and
packet on for Saturday-Monday?

When the MIR is finally abandoned, switch it over to
packet only.

                   -- Mike