RE: "Bad News"

Hi Jose,

As someone who is relatively new to satellites and uses them in the
classroom with my students I think all the modes are great.  I've had voice
contacts, used Packet and downloaded SSTV from MIR and got a real buzz from
them all.  Our hobby is big enough to share the whole range and more,
increasing the difficulty only increases the challenge and the ultimate
rewards.

Congratulations to all involved in keeping the satellites up there.

73 Rob   vk3jka