Re: "Bad News"

Jose Mihotek wrote:

> Hey Dave:

Although this email was adressed to Dave, I feel the need of saying
something about it, because I think my words were used out of context!

> Do you  realize that when packet is on  MIR it is considered bad news ?

Did you noticed I said "bad news"???
                       ^	^
		       |	|
		        Watch the " "

Obviously I was talking to the ones who were waiting MIR SSTV
transmitions
(me included), after many weeks of silence. That's the only only reason
for the " ".
Beside that, IMHO any amateur radio signal from MIR (voice, packet or
SSTV) is GOOD NEWS. BAD NEWS is when all is QRT!

Enough said!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT