Modes of Op

To all;
If we want to keep interests high with satellite operation, we (all of us)
must try to follow the advertising game.  If Hamsats are to keep the
interests of everyone, then any operation from space is welcome.  I do feel
that SSTV is more satisfying than packet (the inventer of this mode doesn't
like real time conversations) since results are more visual and can capture
the interests of people even though they aren't "HAMS!"
Imagine how a classroom of youngsters would respond to this mode-its a video
game??!!
Just my thoughts and "ANY" operations from space is a step in the correct
direction. . .

73,
Dee, NB2F