Why is SSTV STILL on 2 mtrs?

Obviously still testing well within their bounds...

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KK7RC
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America
In use: Kenwood: TM-251A/E, TS-570d, Yaesu: FT-8100R, FT-2500M, FT50rd,
Realistic: DX-394, Icom: IC-706MKII, Uniden: BC-200xlt, BC-760xlt,
 Whistler: CO403DC scanning video reciever 55-806 MHz