"AO-27 DEMO A SUCCESS!"

"A BIG TNX" to those who helped out "over the bird" for our AO-27demo!
Fred ( WD4KTI) and myself had quite a croud at our AMSAT booth, held at
the UPSTATE Hamfest, in Anderson South Carolina.  We certainly were
surprised, and so was the croud,  that we tuned up and heard folks
calling for "KD4SFF", before we even transmitted!!!  We worked 5
stations:
KB8VAO, NIJEZ, WF4Z, WA1QXR, & NP2L.  We handed out tons of info &
interested lots of folks in AMSAT, SAREX, MIR, & future ISS amateur radio
operations.  We also raised a few dollars for the ISS amateur radio gear!
 Again Fred and I, and the folks at the hamfest certainly want to thank
all of you for making our Satellite operation a great success!
Station Equipment:
Yaesu 	FT-847 / Mirage B 1016 G / 2 meter & 70 cm eggbeaters
TNX & 73
Al / KD4 Satellites For Fun!
AMSAT Area Coordinator