Monitoring the skies

I finally set up a nice discone (a big step up from the old rubber-duck!)
and went about monitoring some 136+mhz in hoping to catch some WX sats.  I
came across some garbled radio traffic on 139.220 FM.  Im in western
oregon, so it could be jsut about anything.  Could someone help me out and
point a ham who's not to good with the satilites and such to a good place
to get a frequency listing or two?  I have KEPS coming out of my ears, but
what I really need are the frequencies to listen for.

thanks and 73,

Will - KD7AHV