RE:QSL from Spoutnik/RS-18

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my
question about RS-18 QSL card. In spite of differing
opinions, there is a bunch of great people here!

In case anyone else was wondering, I thought I would
pass on what I have learned. First of all, I would
like to say that I am not talking about RS-17(by the
way, I did rcv a QSL for this one from both Reunion
Island, and Russia). Which is the one that was launced
in November of 1997. But rather RS-18 which was
launched in November of 1998.

Someone (sorry but I forgot who - thanks tho!!)
emailed me a response from the QSL "buro" that is
handling this, and they said they were having problems
with the printing of the card.

Again thanks for all who responded!!

               -- Mike  WB8ERJ

===