RS 19

Calling all radio amateurs:

I am very concerned about the content of the messages to be brodcasted =
from the RS-19 "Mini-Sputnik" satellite. I seen other amateur's raise =
questions in this forum about the commercial messages to be brodcasted =
through the satellite on the amateur 2m band. I have seen a reply by Mr. =
Miles Mann to subdue the discussion about this development while =
clarifications were made.  I have not seen any clarifications on the =
issue discussed here.

I urge all amateurs to read the news letters at the following URL's by =
the ARRL on the subject.

http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/99/0402/

http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/99/0409/

Another site dedicated to uncovering the truth on this issue is as =
follows:

http://wmbc.umbc.edu/rob/swatch-protest/=20

If you read the very FFC Rules that we are bound by,  I think one can =
come to the right conclusion!

Thanks,

Dwain