Re: MIR ON VOICE

Hi all,

I was listening to Mir on Voice on Thursday night at 21.08 utc over EI
Jean-Pierre was on voice to French stations. Only he wasn't able to
have any QSO with any station at all because of the QRM caused by other
stations calling him...

This has always been a problem over Europe that hams don't seem to want
to listen and always will transmit over others to be heard.

I've had my fair share of contacts with Mir, and i'm sure plenty of you
have had too.  So isn't it time that we let the others, smaller stations
and newer licencees have a go ???? I think so.. So please Listen next time.
Especially if you know he's trying to have a conversation.

What do you think?
I'd like to hear opinions on this as this problem has been commented on
a number of times by Mir.

73's

Revere EI9EYB Ireland.