MIR TNC Fixed

 It took a few days for me to get into sysop mode do to the pram called
CD  ~ This pram was set to  CD INTERNAL and had to be reset to CD SOFTWEAR

 Also a few other prams had to be set.

 As most of you saw MIR Rx would act like it did not hr your Tx and then
maybe you would see MIR "spit" out a LONG line of DM's or a bunch of beacons
ALL at once, this is because everytime a sta would send a packet it would get
stored in "buffer" and when this "buffer" got full it would then "spit" it all out at
once and it would start ALL over again.

 Ples let me knw if you hve any problems with the TNC.

 I want to thank Scott [ WA6LIE ] of MIREX for helping out with this,as it took
him to put a carrer on and off to get the TNC to accept the sysop cmd's

  REMBER.

 1 Ples wait if you get a DM [ Busy ]
 2 Do not digi while some is con. to R0MIR-1
 3 HVE FUN

Dave
N6CO
MIR SYSOP