Re: [amsat-bb] Mir SSTV

The images that I recived over Australia on 7 March were mostly black but a
solar panel or similar was visible in the top left hand corner.I recieved the
same image for three passes then silence.Last rx was 05:30 utc 7 March.All
these passes were during afternoon daylight here, maybe you got all black
images due to the fact it was night time in Europe ?

73's
Dave VK3DXL