Re: images SSTV MIR

Dave,

I am not sure of the setting you are using but..
Under My Computer..settings...display
check and see if you have 24 bit True Color enabled. This may make a
difference in the range of color observed.
See if this makes a difference in the recieved and save files in comparision
to others
OF THE SAME UTC time in future passes.

Also be sure you are comparing the same shot that G0SFJ is displaying.
The shots you are looking at are a series of different exposures over the
course of a pass.
The depth of yellow in the solar panels varied by exposure. Be sure you are
comparing
UTC apples to oranges.

Al Emer N2YAC