images SSTV MIR

Andy (and all sstv'ers)
When you got a minute I need your help :)  Please see
http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~ritz/sstv/second_try.html
Your images have such good color, I was wondering if you could make a
recommendation to me on how to get better images....
	Thanks
		Dave

David M. Ritzenthaler        http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~ritz
UNIX System Administrator                ritz@eecs.wsu.edu
Washington State University                  (509)335-7301
School of Elect. Engr & Comp Sci. - Pullman, WA 99164-2752
Eye halve a spelling chequer It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh My chequer tolled me sew.