RE: Mir Pixs Back!

Hi Andy
Which package are you guys using?  With the "Start on VIS" option?
By the way, I am receiving quite a bit of noise on SSTV signals lately.
This wasn't there a few weeks ago.  Is anyone else having this same problem?
73
Ray (ZS6RSW)

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ G0SFJ

I think it's a view showing a solar panel (top left) and external handrails
to the right. The long black cylinder is there in all the photos in all
lighting conditions and I wonder if it's the supply rocket?

Incidentally, clicking the "start on VIS" button has eliminated the problem
of switching to Robot 72 - thanks to the OM Jim for the tip.

73 de andy G0SFJ