Mir Pixs Back!

Farrell, I have the same pictures here in England. Showing 2 different
lighting conditions they are on my site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ G0SFJ

I think it's a view showing a solar panel (top left) and external handrails
to the right. The long black cylinder is there in all the photos in all
lighting conditions and I wonder if it's the supply rocket?

Incidentally, clicking the "start on VIS" button has eliminated the problem
of switching to Robot 72 - thanks to the OM Jim for the tip.

73 de andy G0SFJ