Re:Current Mir 2 line Kep source?

Thanks for pointing out a more likely reason, Bill. I have not been paying attention to the news.
Before I posted my request, I considered the apparent rate of decay that would result in an ~40
second difference in a few days and figured someone might lead me to a more reasonable reason.

To those that might be looking for the same as I requested, try this:

http://oig1.gsfc.nasa.gov/scripts/foxweb.dll/app01?

chose: OIG Main Page

then: Automated Downloadable Files

then follow instructions and choose your poison.

There may be other choices, so do not quit looking, here.

Thanks to those that pointed out the path.

Pete/wa4hei