MIR SSTV-TECH PROBLEM HAWAII Pass 2/16/99 0320 UTC

FYI- INFO on SSTV Signal from MIR-

Earlier passes today good images. All images at pass 2/16/99 0320 UTC (Monday
Hawaii) different sound to SSTV tones, horizontal lines-(sharp) every few
scans,
no picture. Tones sounded sharper, faster and restricted.. I have demo of
ezsstv so could not check other formats, and do not know if SSTV TX has other
formats. Signal strength excellent, little noise on 2 of 4 images, RX decoder
set Robot 36. I made audio tape. Several good pictures during weekend passes,
will add them to my <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/greg6fzh/kh6sstv.htm";>MIR
SSTV over HAWAII page soon</A> http://members.aol.com/greg6fzh/kh6sstv.htm

73  Greg Greenwood, KH6/WB6FZH at the edge of Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, HI