Re: JY1 SK

Hi Dave,

So good to hear from you.

Yours is a very interesting story indeed.  Thank you for sharing it!
Wouldn't it be nice to see others dust off their HF log books and
relate similar stories about this fine man.  (Flames off for 24 hours.)

Sincerely,

Pat WD8LAQ

At 11:11 AM 2/8/99 -0800, Jim R. <smokesigs@baraboo.com> wrote:
>Perfectly and totally accurate, Pat. That is the best tribute I have
>seen so far to a very unusual man. The world has lost much more than a
>ham operator. We ALL have lost a real friend.
>--
>Best regards, Jim Romelfanger, K9ZZ

Patrick L. Kilroy                                          (ex-743)
SSPP Hitchhiker I&T Engineer      Phone:  301-286-1984
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  Fax:    301-286-1673
Building 5, New Mail Code 568     E-mail: pat.kilroy@gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771        Web:    http://sspp.gsfc.nasa.gov