Mir silent

Being a retiree with all my marbles intact and an insatiable craze for
SSTV, I monitor
virtually every pass of Mir over Johannesburg, South Africa.

I did not get any reception on Sunday Feb 07 and none on the two passes
thismorning
Monday Feb 08.

I use Winorbit for tracking and set 180, being the latest keps for Mir.

Antenna is a 7 element Yagi on Kenpro Az/El rotator coupled via an
interface to Winorb.

If the signals were there, I should have got them.

Gerald zs6btd