Re: JY1 SK

> >  CNN is reporting that King Hussein of Jordan, JY1 has died.
> >  He shall be missed......
> >
> It's an end of a generation.

And how many of the next generation of Nintendo and computer/cell phone
pager geeks are gonna play radio?  I agree, its a passing generation and
what are we doing to edcuate the young to this wonderful hobby?

We've lost Barry Goldwater and now the King, I doubt there are any VIP's
any longer who were not raised on a cell phone.