Mir Znamya images , Need more SSTV shots

The Mir crew turned on the MAREX-NA Mir SSTV system just after the launch
of the Znamya Mirror.
When  Mir came in range of the USA around 1900 utc, we were able to decode
a few images.
In three consecutive images taken at 2 minute intervals, we have the same
small dot in the upper right
corner next to the Soyuze Module.
This dot could be Znamya or another antenna tip from the Soyuze

Al Emer N2YAC, did copy one image at 1731, which shows an oval blob below
the Soyuze.
The more different images we receive, the easier it will be to identify the

We would like to see all SSTV images collected from Mir yesterday February
between the hours 1200 - 1900 UTC time.

If you have a SSTV image from Mir, please send a copy of the Image to
via this address
The images can be in either JPG (preferred) or BMP formats.

The images will be posted on the MAREX web as soon as  possible.

73 Miles  WF1F MAREX-NA