Re: Mir Amateur Radio / Znamya launch and qsl info

Znamya sited over france at 17.45 UTC 4 Feb 1999.

Here in Grenoble, we could see the usual bright star of Mir, followed
a thumb-nail behind by a distinct, but much fainter, object.
The Mirror was not pointing at us, so all we could see was the M40.
A fine sight.

We heard SSTV on the downlink, but did not have access to the computer!
Has anyone got SSTV showning Znamya, or is it too far away from MIR,
or in the wrong direction?