Mir Picures

New pictures from Mir (on my web page) that I receive today. Tow out of three are not the best. Unfortunately I have a qrm parrot repeater near by that interferes with the Mir transmission.

I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to find this station. It is somewhere close to me. It does not ID or transmit any other form of identification. There is a beep at the end of each transmission and basically retransmits any other transmission recorded before.

www.qsl.net/n2xzs

Robert Orban N2XZS FN30cs
Web Address www.qsl.net/n2xzs

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home