"Eggbeater" antenna

Is anybody using an "Eggbeater" type antenna for satellite work?  A
quick search of the 'net didn't help me to find any good constructon
plans.  Does anybody know how to construct one?

Jamie

--
Please note that I will be changing my ISP soon and without notice.
I am routing all my email through QSL.NET so as not to disrupt service