Re: Re: How to fix ISS

At 15:36 25/01/1999 -0500, you wrote:
> Dear Mr. Mann
>
>With some measure of interest I read your recent posting, 'How To Fix ISS'.
> In particular, I was impressed with the description of your organization's
>role.
>
>" MAREX-North America
>Responsible for making the MIR Amateur Radio Satellite project the most
>popular Amateur Radio Satellite in the world.  More popular and successful
>than all other Amateur Radio satellites ever flown. "
>
>May I thank you sincerely, for diminishing my efforts on the Phase 3D
>Amateur Radio Satellite.  Until you set me straight, I had labored under
>the mistaken notion that my work and that of many others was important to
>the Amateur community.
>
>With all due respect Mr. Mann, you owe a meaningful apology to everyone who
>has ever contributed to an Amateur Radio Satellite extending back some 37
>years to Oscar One. Sadly, I don't expect you to be 'Mann' enough to do it.
>
>Richard Leon
>KA1RHL
>

>----

Whatever you say fella, Miles has the "bird in the hand"! I don't believe
he owes anyone anything. I have no doubt that SSTV de MIR is the most
popular project ever. Perhaps it may show AMSATSAREXISS what they should be
striving for.

			73, Best Wishes for 1999
		VK2XCI. Voice of The Edge of The Outback.
	               Norm at Mount Hope. QF27wd