Fwd: Help with W95SSTV & MIR

Yes I too had this same problem with w95sstv this weekend, however a few
weekends ago, all went well. I am not sure why though. However I did notice
a few things, In my case the signal from MIR was a little noisy, but about
1/4 scale on the meter. (possibly doppler??) It also required a LOT more
audio to be pumped into my sound card...

Anybody out there have any ideas??

           -- Mike

> From: Dave Kaplan <fluidpwr@m1.sprynet.com>
> To: "SAREX" <sarex@AMSAT.Org>
> Subject: [sarex] Help with W95SSTV & MIR
> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:41:47 -0600
>
> This weekend I have tried (for the first time) to copy pictures from MIR
> using W95SSTV. I do get a good signal from MIR, but W95SSTV changed the
> received formation from ROBOT 36 to ROBOT 72 as soon as the signal is
> present. The pictures all look like random noise. Anybody have a hint if
> am doing something wrong? Anybody get a good copy of pictures from MIR
today?

> Dave
> WB0WNX
> Sioux City, IA USA